Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year,hopefully!

What's another year?

Resolutions that we are thinking of making on New Year's Eve will soon be broken the very next few hours of New Year's Day,for some.The days to come would be like the days that had been; as they were in 2010,2009,2008...& so forth.Ah well, I do not seem all enthusiastic for 2011 for I know LIFE is never a plain sailing journey. I do not want to fool myself into believing that Life would be filled with "all things good & beautiful" as we enter a brand new year.
I have reservations,much as I would like the new year to be a "Happy" one so that I'm prepared (at least a bit prepared) for things unexpected.For now,I do not want to think too much of the unexpected but to go with the flow of things. Come what may.....
After starting with  all the negative thoughts,I'd like to end this posting on a positive note:

+Wishing everybody a Happy New Year 2011..May God Be With Us Throughout the days to come....+

No comments:

Post a Comment