Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy International Women's Day

...something like that lah. I must be getting really old when most times I am not  aware of the many days that have been named after something or somebody.For instance,this morning when I opened the entrance door of Maybank,Pelita,I was greeted by the bank staff with a stalk of red rose & greetings that went like this:"Happy International Women's Day." to me & my two other friends.We were blurred/blurr for a few minutes until they told us what day it was today.My friends & I were the first three female clients to enter the bank,thus the special treatment. It is not often or rather one hardly get such warm welcome from banks unless they want you to apply for ASB loans or Credit cards.
Anyway,thank you to Maybank,Pelita for the stalk of red rose & the sweets. Yeah! They offered sweets to the men as well. Keep up the smile,the hospitality & so forth......

1 comment: