Thursday, January 27, 2011

Buang yang buruk.....beli yang baru

I,finally was forced to part with my Sanyo Cooker/Oven which we bought some 25 years ago.I remember buying it for RM2,500/-at a shop called Han Kow,High Street,Miri. It was with great reluctance to let go of it but when the plumber came to check whether it could still be in use,the bottom part of the oven came crumbling down. That was it! It definitely had to go..no second thoughts about it. A friend who bought the same type of oven the same time as I did,had hers replaced several years ago.
Ovens/cooker are very expensive in Miri. I saw several in town,the imported kind,which cost RM4K & above.( It's not that I'll be doing a lot of baking...:-)


The cheapest I saw in town was RM650/- & so the bread winner of the family kindly bought one yesterday & the plumber/pipe-man came to fix it today. The oven was meant to be used for gas cylinder,so a little bit of modification had to be done at an extra charge.
Anyway,I don't expect this oven to last me 25yrs;it would be good if it could last for 2.5 years. :-)

+Ba iya,anang agi mensia di ke sayau,oven pan nyu sengsara asai ati deka muai setegal enda agi ulih di kena+.

2 comments:

  1. Amat tan oven lama nuan nya, kedai han kow dah lama tutup. enggi aku tak lama udah betukar laban ti sakit baka enggi nuan nya suba, api pun kelip-kelip...besai agi api kelita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oven Singer ku kelia rusak enda kala di kena Tok tadi bulih mini oven lucky draw gak he..he..

    ReplyDelete